Your shopping cart is empty!
Consumers: We aim to dispatch purchases same or next day by Royal Mail First Class (UK) or Airmail (Overseas). You will receive your order depending on the postage you wish to pay, in most cases 2-3 days (UK), 7-10 days (EU) or 10-14 days (Rest Of The World).
Trade accounts only: Due to the exclusive handmade nature of our greeting cards, please allow sufficient time for processing your order. On average, we would need five (5) days for completion, depending on the quantity ordered. In any instance, we would advise you upon placing the order with us.
• We accept secure Visa®, MasterCard® and Maestro® credit or debit card payments via our website, telephone or in person.
• Payment can also be made by PayPal via our website.
• Trade Customers only: Payment can be made by direct bank transfer (BACS) with account details provided with the invoice.
• Payment by sterling cheque, payable to 'Sabina Kovacheva' is available. Please, write your name and your order number on the back of the cheque and send to our studio address at: 11 Queensferry Drive, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 9NZ, UK. Your order begins upon cheque being cleared.
• We take great care to ensure safe and prompt delivery via Courier Service and items require a signature on arrival.
• FREE delivery is available for orders over £120 (excl. VAT).
• Consumers Standard UK Delivery Time: Delivery for greeting cards and single samples in the UK starts at just £0.99. Our standard delivery is sent by First Class mail which is usually delivered within one to two days, this however is not guaranteed. Occasionally it can take up to ten days. Unfortunately ordinary First Class mail cannot be tracked. Please allow minimum of eight days after placing an order before contacting us about a lost item(s). Our 'Super Saver' delivery is sent by First Class mail which is usually delivered within 2-3 days (in most cases 1-2 days), this however is not guaranteed and the service is non-trackable. Occasionally it can take up to ten days. Should you chose this service, we are not to be held responsible whether the letter/parcel gets lost. For a piece of mind, we always recommend using Royal Mail 'Signed For' option as the service is guaranteed and trackable.
• Consumers International Delivery Time: International orders are sent by Royal Mail Airmail. Royal Mail state that the average delivery time for airmail is 3 to 7 (three to seven) days to Europe and 5 to 10 (five to ten) days outside Europe. Royal Mail however cannot guarantee the delivery time because they have no control over the letter/parcel once it is passed over to another country. Sometimes it may take longer.
• SABIVO Design accepts no responsibility for any damage to goods or loss in transit. If this is a concern to you please contact us to make alternative arrangements. We accept no responsibility for delayed delivery due to circumstances beyond our control, such as postal strikes, mistakes made by our Courier Company or a delay in the delivery of materials. If there is a problem you will be contacted immediately and we will do our best to overcome this. If you live locally orders can be collected with prior appointment.
• We will not refund any money paid for postage and packing.
• Due to the nature of the product we reserve the right to make minor changes or substitutions whenever necessary (certain components like stones, jewels, bows etc.), however, the high standard of SABIVO Design wedding stationery and greeting cards will be maintained at all times. If changes occur to original design we will notify you accordingly.
• We reserve the right to add or remove products from the range or modify the specifications of products without notice.
• We reserve the right to modify pricing as necessary but will honour the published price list at the date of order.
• We strive to ensure that all products are available at all times, especially because we are produce on-demand publisher. However, we will not be responsible if a product is unavailable when you order and we will contact you to offer an alternative or full refund. We would also advise how long it would take to make the new quantity, should you wish to keep the original order.
• Please, be aware that colours on the computer screen may vary from colours in real life, especially as we use watercolours for hand painting.
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must:
(a) On receipt of order, you must notify us of any damages or complaints within seven (7) days of receiving your order. SABIVO Design must be notified in writing by email or using this website' contact us form. Complaints following seven (7) days of receipt will not be accepted.
(b) Provide us with tracking reference details of your product return. Products returned under this policy must be sent by recorded delivery to: SABIVO Design, 11 Queensferry Drive, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 9NZ, UK. You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
The following products may not be returned under this policy:
(a) any product made to your specification;
(b) any product made to order.
• We will send you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us.
• We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
• We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 (thirty) days of the day we received your returned product.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
(a) we will not refund or exchange the product;
(b) we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
(c) if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 (fourteen) days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
• We reserve the right to refuse to process any order for any reason to anyone at our sole discretion.
• SABIVO Design collects personal information in order to provide services to its customers. For example, if you place a product order, SABIVO Design will collect and use your name, address, phone number and/or e-mail address. SABIVO Design will use the personal information you provide for the fulfilment of the service request, i.e. sending your product order or answering your enquiry.
• SABIVO Design may occasionally use e-mail to send newsletters or promotions that would be of interest to customers. You can choose to unsubscribe via your account preferences.
• We do not rent, share, sell, or by any other method give your email address, mailing address or phone number to any other party. As a customer of SABIVO Design, or by submitting your details to us, you will receive material pertaining to SABIVO Design only and will not be put on a general sales list.
• All designs shown are protected by copyright and legal action will be taken against anyone who reproduces these designs. The images and the website layout is also copyright protected, therefore image distribution without our consent is unlawful and legal action will be taken against offenders.
Our full name is SABIVO Design.
Our registered office and principal trading address is: 11 Queensferry Drive, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 9NZ, ENGLAND, UK.
Registered in England. Company registration number: 7938462443. VAT no: GB172329412.
Our mobile number is: +44 (0) 7719 424 619
Our telephone number is +44 (0) 1858 374221
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details please visit About us page.